The Guild is a professional network of service providers driving economic growth in North Carolina’s technology and manufacturing communities. The Ruild membership reflects a wide spectrum of expert practitioners involved in the conceptualization, design, evelopment, production and marketing of innovative products and technologies for multiple industries in the U.S. and overseas.
- Download the directory and find the resources that you need.
- Visit the RTP Product Design & Prototyping Resources Map and find local vendors you may not have known about.
Join the Guild
- Contact for information about Guild membership.
Purpose of Guild
Develop a standards-based community that presents a unified public face to the greater business community, both locally and nationally. Potential clients see the Guild and understand that here is a group of design and prototyping-related businesses that already know each other and work together well.
Why You Should Attend the Next Guild Meeting
Local product design, development and prototyping vendors who are interested in working together in a constructive and substantial way to bring more business to local design community. Get to know co-op members in a relaxed environment. Six attendees will have five minutes each in front of the group to explain their business. This is an excellent opportunity for us to get to know each other on a professional and personal basis. If you would like to have your five minutes of fame, please purchase the ticket above with the time slot that you would like to have.
This is a great way for entrepreneurs, engineers, managers, and purchasing agents to find local vendors. If you have a need for engineering, design, or prototyping help this is a great place to not only find new vendors but personally meet the individuals running those companies.
Who We Are and What We Do
- Professional network of service providers. The Co-Op provides an opportunity for peers to easily find pre-qualified providers with the resources necessary for the completion of client projects. Companies looking for qualified, professional design and prototyping providers to design and produce a product can find who and what they need within the Co-Op membership without the need to engage a large, expensive corporation with similar options all under one roof.
- Social networking and educational opportunities. Through multiple professionally-managed Co-Op activities, members interact with one another; share leads, resources, and technological innovations; build essential working relationships; and, find a welcoming support network of peers who can provide encouragement and advice when needed. Activities include lunch-andlearns, committee meetings and participation in the RTP Product Design Street Faire. Interaction between vendors on a personal and professional level is key for the development of an effective, local, trust-based network.
- Provide exposure to potential clients. The Co-Op is dedicated to building its brand within the marketplace as a valuable resource for established, new, and relocating North Carolina companies looking for quality local product design services. Utilizing traditional and innovative communication tools and methodologies, the Co-Op is actively engaging in proactive public relations and marketing activities to raise its profile locally, statewide, nationally and globally so that businesses cooking for Co-Op-oriented services can easily find providers.
- Drive economic growth. Through its ongoing activities and supporting publicity, the Co-Op provides numerous opportunities for businesses, organizations, elected officials, and the general public to learn more about North Carolina as a hotbed of quality manufacturing design and production talent. Through this outbound publicity of manufacturing-specific issues, events, and businesses, the Co-Op seeks to support statewide efforts in attracting manufacturing-oriented clients to North Carolina’s manufacturing technology infrastructure. VContact us today to find the resources you need. Email us at or by visiting the website at www.rtpproductguild.com.